Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:31 am
Statistics
We have 330 registered users
The newest registered user is reigniku

Our users have posted a total of 328 messages in 155 subjects
Fundraiser for the new forum

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 pm by TasLocals

G'day all, The new forum we have created for you all costs money to keep the ad's away and also to use a custom domain name. So we are looking for donations to help us help you. Any donation will be greatly appreciated and all those who donate will be recognized on the forum by a VIP title. Regards, The Hookups Team

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments: 2

Introduce yourself!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 pm by TasLocals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Welcome to our new forum! Have a look around, Post some ad's, Reply to some ad's, Have fun, Be safe and Good luck! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comments: 3

Looking for the chat room?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:07 am by TasLocals

The chat box is located on the main forum page at the bottom. You must click log in to chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comments: 3

Latest topics
» Nsa fun with bi 19yo
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm by Bi19

» Nsa fun with bi 19yo
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:55 pm by Bi19

» Yummy mummy :)
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 pm by davidmichaels13

» 19yo bi guy looking for tranny for sex
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am by Bi19

» Bi guy looking for other bi/gay guys for fun
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 am by nocibur

» discreet bi guy
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am by biguyaus

» Bi male 17
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 am by biguyaus

» Bi male 19
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 am by biguyaus

» 17 teen virgin wanting to lose it :P
 Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 pm by wellhung17yoteen

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Prince Charming Looking For his Princess

3 posters

Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty Prince Charming Looking For his Princess

Post  Prince Charming Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Hey Prince Charming Here im sending out a message too All you single Princesses out there age between 20 n 30
who is over being used hurt played or takin advantage off by loser guys And is after sumting real with A Genuine Decent down too earth sweet nice friendly kind hearted guy who loving and caring who in last 3yrs has had all the above done too Me expecially recently And it aint Great And Now i Just want to Find My Princess to share my love etc with n hopefully spend my life with her... So if this you dont be shy Drop me A message Goodnight sweetdreamz xxx [i][center]
Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Male Taurus Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty Still Waiting On my Princess :'(

Post  Prince Charming Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Prince Charming wrote: Hey Prince Charming Here im sending out a message too All you single Princesses out there age between 20 n 30
who is over being used hurt played or takin advantage off by loser guys And is after sumting real with A Genuine Decent down too earth sweet nice friendly kind hearted guy who loving and caring who in last 3yrs has had all the above done too Me expecially recently And it aint Great And Now i Just want to Find My Princess to share my love etc with n hopefully spend my life with her... So if this you dont be shy Drop me A message Goodnight sweetdreamz xxx [i][center]
Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty :)

Post  EmmyF87 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 am

Where abouts are you from xx
EmmyF87
EmmyF87

Female Sagittarius Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty Re: Prince Charming Looking For his Princess

Post  Prince Charming Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 pm

EmmyF87 wrote:Where abouts are you from xx
Sooory for late repply i from hobart but prepared move if have too where you from xx
Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty oh where oh where can this princess Be :'(

Post  Prince Charming Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Prince Charming wrote:
Prince Charming wrote: Hey Prince Charming Here im still sending out a message too All you single Princesses out there age between 20 n 30 ??
who is over being used hurt played or takin advantage off by loser guys And is after sumting real with A real Male Who A Genuine Decent down too earth sweet,nice,Friendly kind hearted guy who loving and caring just in last 3yrs has had all the above done too Me in many hurtful n spitefull ways expecially recently And it aint A Great Feeling And praise the Females who go throught day too day And Now i want to do is Find A Princess to Call Mine ohhh i dont mind if u no angel Wink but yeah just sumone special share my love etc with an not gunna do too me what alot of heartless females have done too me dont think could deal with another hearbreak or having my feelings messed with and crushed Sad i just want sumone after same As me...An hopefully Sumone special spend rest my life with her... So if this you dont be shy Drop me A message Goodnight sweetdreamz xxx [i][center]
Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Back to top Go down

Prince Charming Looking For  his  Princess Empty Re: Prince Charming Looking For his Princess

Post  Lil'Miss Shorty Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:05 am

hey sounds like we are looking for the same thing. Hit me up with a private message Very Happy xx

Lil'Miss Shorty

Male Aquarius Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince Charming Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Prince Charming wrote:
Prince Charming wrote:
Prince Charming wrote: Hey Prince Charming Here im still sending out a message too All you single Princesses out there age between 20 n 30 ??
who is over being used hurt played or takin advantage off by loser guys And is after sumting real with A real Male Who A Genuine Decent down too earth sweet,nice,Friendly kind hearted guy who loving and caring just in last 3yrs has had all the above done too Me in many hurtful n spitefull ways expecially recently And it aint A Great Feeling And praise the Females who go throught day too day And Now i want to do is Find A Princess to Call Mine ohhh i dont mind if u no angel Wink but yeah just sumone special share my love etc with an not gunna do too me what alot of heartless females have done too me dont think could deal with another hearbreak or having my feelings messed with and crushed Sad i just want sumone after same As me...An hopefully Sumone special spend rest my life with her... So if this you dont be shy Drop me A message Goodnight sweetdreamz xxx [i][center]
Prince Charming
Prince Charming

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum