Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:31 am
Statistics
We have 330 registered users
The newest registered user is reigniku

Our users have posted a total of 328 messages in 155 subjects
Fundraiser for the new forum

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:52 pm by TasLocals

G'day all, The new forum we have created for you all costs money to keep the ad's away and also to use a custom domain name. So we are looking for donations to help us help you. Any donation will be greatly appreciated and all those who donate will be recognized on the forum by a VIP title. Regards, The Hookups Team

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comments: 2

Introduce yourself!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:34 pm by TasLocals

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Welcome to our new forum! Have a look around, Post some ad's, Reply to some ad's, Have fun, Be safe and Good luck! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comments: 3

Looking for the chat room?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:07 am by TasLocals

The chat box is located on the main forum page at the bottom. You must click log in to chat [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Comments: 3

Latest topics
» Nsa fun with bi 19yo
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm by Bi19

» Nsa fun with bi 19yo
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:55 pm by Bi19

» Yummy mummy :)
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 pm by davidmichaels13

» 19yo bi guy looking for tranny for sex
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am by Bi19

» Bi guy looking for other bi/gay guys for fun
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:07 am by nocibur

» discreet bi guy
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:29 am by biguyaus

» Bi male 17
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:24 am by biguyaus

» Bi male 19
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 am by biguyaus

» 17 teen virgin wanting to lose it :P
Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 pm by wellhung17yoteen

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty Looking for my one and only!!!!!!!

Post  playgirl24 Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

im a 28 chic from launy 5'9 long brown hair few tatts but want more few peircings only new 2 launy, im carin honest n can b funny,bubbly personality,can b a chatter box n far from shy.i only hav my learners so its hard fro me 2 meet someone depends on the distance n person.i love affection n recievin it hope 2 find a guy who knows how 2 b romantic as ive never had that before but 2 me i hav a definition on romance so u will hav 2 ask me. i like motorbike ridin car sports footy the country n mostly outdoors i love bein with friends n family,im a country girl at heart,i love snugglin up on the couch or bed n watch movies,i like cookin sweets like cakes n slices n bikkies,like fishin,campin and bein with that special someone. im not after flings or liars,story tellers,players n cheaters been there over them looking for a guy who wants the real deal n wants 2 b with me cause of the person who i am.one day i hope 2 hav kids 2 the right guy dont care if he has kids n mayb n i mean mayb marriage so if u would like 2 know more than write to me age is open.....
playgirl24
playgirl24

Female Leo Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty Looking for my one and only!!!

Post  Ozcowboy Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi , my name is Justin, im 37 two days ago, i am a father to two boys, Sean 20 and James 16 , i am currently single again ,, after finding out my ex was cheating on me. I am an honest respectful guy with very strong morals. i love to laugh and to make others smile and laugh, i dont like to see people down or hurt. im 5 foot 5 inch's tall ,, medium build, very short brown hair, blue/green eyes. im looking for a long term relationship. im into , modern country music (but will listen to most kinds), building 3D game models for computer games ,, Most sportsm love the out doors, camping and fishing.. im into cars , well working on them ,, currently employed as a cleaner for a cafe.. umm thats all i can think off for now ,, please if you wish to know more, send me an email to jtvenom(at)yahoo(dot)com.... or you may find me on FB , with same email addy if you wish.. thank you for taking the time to read thru this , and /or for any reply i may recieve ... Thank you Ozcowboy
Ozcowboy
Ozcowboy

Male Aquarius Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty OMG KITTENS

Post  domestic.errorist Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:56 am

OMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENS, also. KITTENS OMG! Embarassed

domestic.errorist

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty hi love to get to know you

Post  mr wildthing Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:44 am

hi love to get to know you i am 28 year old male from hobart pm me anytime
mr wildthing
mr wildthing
Admin
Admin

Male Taurus Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty whats with all the kittens?????????? n OMG?????????????

Post  playgirl24 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 am

domestic.errorist wrote:OMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENSOMG KITTENS, also. KITTENS OMG! Embarassed
playgirl24
playgirl24

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty hey wildthing u do realise u know me lol

Post  playgirl24 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

mr wildthing wrote:hi love to get to know you i am 28 year old male from hobart pm me anytime
playgirl24
playgirl24

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty Would love to get to know you

Post  rob180566 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:25 am

Hi playgirl24 I'm a 45yo male and looking to settle down would love to get to know you better and see what happens. Message me if you are interested.
rob180566
rob180566

Male Taurus Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Looking for my one and only!!!!!!! Empty Re: Looking for my one and only!!!!!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum